When I think of chaos, I only think of the negative because that’s what society associates with the word. Threre’s always some negative connotation to the word “chaos.” But why is that so? Chaos is something that happens whenever disorder becomes alive. Chaose ensues when there’s distruction. For example, wars are typically chaotic. There’s really no sense of order when it comes to wars because in the grand scheme of it all, they turn out to be messy, therefore it’s full of chaos. Chaos can also happen when a riot breaks loose, as I’m sure everone know. Ferguson, Baltimore, Boston…these riots were full of chaos. This is probable why we view it in such a negative light.
But chaos can also be a good thing. It’s not something that we think about on a daily basis, but what happens when families get together for the Holiday? Everything becomes chaotic. Yes, it may be stress full and frustrating, but it’s also a great form of chaos come to life because frankly, chaos is all about disorder, whether it be good or bad. Chaos is simply one of those things that happens because everything goes array. Even though we think so terribly of the word, chaos dosent have to be so. It just all dépends on how you look at the word and distribute it to any given situation that has gone to pièces.
Time: 5 minutes Word Count: 232
I was tagged by itstartedinoxford
1) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
Your topic is “childhood”
Have fun! Can’t to wait to see what you’ve come up with!