It has yet to snow outside, but it’s December now, which means TIS THE SEASON! I’ve basically been ready since November 10 because that’s when I allowed myself to listen to Bublé’s Christmas album; I don’t even celebrate Christmas! I just really love winter aesthetic. Anyways, let’s get cracking!
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
William Trundle and the Christmasaurus embark on an adventure on a Christmas Eve and it’s just the sweetest thing ever. Like, I was grinning from ear to ear because it’s just a sweet story.
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
I have to admit, this probably isn’t the first book anyone would pick up and read because it’s so massive, but I absolutely adore the story. I also don’t read a lot of books with white covers…oops.
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Another book that’s over a thousand pages long that I actually enjoyed! I’m not even kidding. I picked up this book after I saw that my friend was reading it for a class she had to take, and she questioned my sanity for wanting to read it for leisure.It touches on so many important topics in such a complex, yet intriguing manner that I thoroughly enjoyed the story despite not really understand what was going on sometimes.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
The Weasley twins from the Harry Potter series hands down. Could you imagine? They’re the kings of jokes, and snowball fights would them would be absolutely mental! If only Fred hadn’t been killed in The Battle of Hogwarts…RIP.
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
That ending was basically crap. I could care less about Bella showing Edward her new stupid skill after a battle that ended up not happening. It could have been written better, to be honest.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
This one’s a given. ANYONE who knows me (that’s not a lot of people) knows that this series is my life and the book that made me fall in love with reading. I read the entire series at least once a year…that just shows how much I love this book.